Monday, July 8, 2013

Back on Track

2 John 1:9

Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.

I’ve been moving along in my personal life and work, striving to be the best that I can be. At first, I have Jesus in my heart, but as I move forward, I lost him.

Yes, I pray and read the bible but the flame that I once have, the love that was so strong for the Lord has weakened.
I achieved a lot of things but I lost something very dear to me. ~ This is my connection with Jesus my Lord and God.

I want to feel the intensity of the connection, the sincerity of the talks, the warmth of the relationship, the solid trust.
I want that all back again.

Let me move back on track toward your presence. Help me make Quality Time for you. Move my ways, change my plans. Let me reach out to you. Help me get back on track.

Thank you for pulling me back in. All these I raise up to you my Lord and My God Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment