Tuesday, July 9, 2013

God's Will

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
With all the things that needs to be done and all the busyness of this life, I thank God for pulling me to His love and taking time to talk to me. I appreciate the quiet and alone time. I can steady my mind and talk to God. I would like to do the same even if life’s activities hit me hard and fast.
I will learn to truly be joyful and prayerful. I will learn to give thanks in all circumstances. For all is good in God’s will. For it will make me more like Jesus Christ.

I will train my mind and my heart to think of God’s will in my life in every situation, and know that all is from Him.
All these I raise to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment