Friday, March 6, 2015

Change is Good

Romans 8:23

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 

I pray to God to shake me and move me.

That through the changes that happen in my life I can be truly dependent on Him.

I pray for the changes to come.

Changes that will make me look up to sky and call on the Lord will all my heart.

I pray for strong challenges

Challenges that will push me to the limit to unlock the potential of my mind.

I pray for the courage to move with inspiration.

An inspiration that is so strong to keep my fears in check.

I pray to have the faith to believe that God will lead me and give me success.

A faith that grows and see the good in everything.

Because I know that all things God works for the good of those who love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment